Valentine’s Day Chocolate M&M Popcorn is going to be the star of your Valentine’s Day Party! Only THREE ingredients and only minutes to toss together!
Y’all are going to LOVE this Valentine’s Day Chocolate M&M Popcorn! It’s a salty sweet mix of kettle corn, chocolate, and M&M’s…what’s not to like? It only has THREE ingredients, and you can whip it up in just a few minutes, then you let it set, and voila – done!
I found the Valentine colored M&M’s at the grocery store in their holiday aisle, but you could really use any for this recipe. I like the pink, red, and white mix to keep with the Valentine’s theme, but you don’t need to get too caught up on that if you can’t find them. As for the chocolate, I just used candy melts from Hobby Lobby, but I think they also carry them at craft stores and probably even big box stores like Walmart. You can also make your life easier by just ordering them off Amazon!
The trick to this recipe (yes, there is a trick)…I want you to use KETTLE CORN! It really adds a nice touch to the flavor combination, so trust me on this one. I’ve made this popcorn countless times using kettle corn, and people always ask me for the recipe; they can never believe how simple it is either, but trust me, it’s so so easy (check out the easy how-to video below).
Want to make it yourself? Here’s how:
Valentine's Day Chocolate M&M Popcorn
- 1-2 regular sized bags of kettle corn (popped)
- 1/2 cup red candy melts
- 1/2 cup pink candy melts
- 1 cup Valentine's colored M&M's
- 1. Melt candy melts according to package directions, set aside.
- 2. Spread kettle corn onto a parchment covered baking sheet.
- 3. Drizzle red and pink chocolate all over the top of the popcorn, the more, the better!
- 4. Sprinkle M&M’s all over the top of the chocolate.
- 5. Pop into the fridge and let it set for at least 2 hours. In a rush? Pop into the freezer for at least 45 minutes.
- 6. Break popcorn into pieces and serve!
Like dessert as much as I do?! Check out these other recipes from Domestic Superhero (click photo to open recipe):
You can also connect with me here:
Thanks for visiting!