Three Cheese Buffalo Fondue is full of three cheeses and buffalo sauce! It’s going to take your appetizer game from good to great!
If you listen to my one suggestion, please shred or cube your own cheese for the fondue! Buy the blocs of cheese, then grate or cut it up; you will thank me later! Three Cheese Buffalo Fondue comes together in just a few minutes, and everyone will love it!
What about dippers for the fondue?! I love to use crusty bread, and for this fondue, I love using Everything French Bread! I love the ‘everything’ blend of spices on this bread, and it goes really well with the spicy cheese flavor! I usually pick it up in the bakery department of my grocery store, so I bet you can find it too. If you can’t, I suggest using regular crusty fresh bread or some veggie dippers – celery would be great with this since it goes well with buffalo sauce!
Three Cheese Buffalo Fondue
- 8 ounces cheddar cheese (grated or cubed)
- 8 ounces mozzarella cheese (grated or cubed)
- 4 ounces Swiss cheese (grated or cubed)
- 1 TBS cornstarch
- 3/4 cup beer (any type)
- 1/4 cup buffalo wing sauce
- crusty bread loaf for dipping (cut into cubes)
- Place cheese into a bowl and add cornstarch; toss to coat. Set aside.
- In a fondue pot, add beer and bring to a boil. Add cheese to pot, reduce heat to medium. Stir the cheese every minute or so to encourage melting. Once the cheese is melted, add buffalo sauce and stir to combine.
- Dip your bread and enjoy!
Love appetizers as much as I do?! Check out more appetizers from Domestic Superhero!
You can also connect with me here:
Thanks for visiting!