With Father’s Day upon us, I have been cooking up some different dishes for Father’s Day Brunch. I’ve been trying to keep them on the lighter side, because it’s already been so warm here in Atlanta, and no one feels good after a heavy meal in the heat. Everyone in my family, especially my two kids, LOVE cream cheese, so when I decided to whip up a Strawberry Cream cheese, I knew the best option was to use Weight Watchers Whipped Cream Cheese. Adding a honey drizzle gives this dish the perfect bit of sweet and it compliments the tang from the fresh strawberries perfectly.
I love the Weight Watchers Whipped Cream Cheese, because it’s made from real all natural cheese and doesn’t have a weird flavor that sometimes reduced fat cream cheeses have. It tastes totally delicious. You can find it at your local Kroger near all the other cream cheese and yogurt.
I loved adding fresh strawberries to it, because who doesn’t love strawberries in the summer?! They are so tasty and really enhance the spread. Then, adding a bit of honey drizzle, adds a bit of sweetness that elevates the recipe to the next level. I love it because it’s only a few steps to make it, and then BAM, done, ready to go!
I highly recommend adding this Strawberry Cream Cheese with Honey Drizzle to your Father’s Day menu, or any brunch menu for that matter! It’s delicious and super easy to whip up!
Strawberry Cream Cheese with Honey Drizzle
- 1 tub Weight Watchers Whipped Cream Cheese
- 8-10 strawberries (hulled and cut in half)
- 1 TBS half and half or milk
- honey to drizzle
- 1 whole wheat or whole grain baguette (sliced)
- 1. In a blender, add cream cheese, strawberries, and half and half; blend until completely combined, scraping down sides and blending more if needed. Place into bowl and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.
- 2. Place baguette slices onto a platter, and pour cream cheese mixture into a small serving bowl. Spoon onto bread slices and drizzle with honey.
Like breakfast as much as I do? Check out these other recipes from Domestic Superhero:
Thanks for visiting!