Hey y’all, happy Friday! I have had a a crazy week with a sick baby and really no time for anything! So, not much has been happening on the blog, but I did have a great guest post and a quick recipe….
There is also a HUGE giveaway going on right now! Make sure you enter after you link up!
I really enjoyed going through the links last week, and had some super fun things! I love these scrubs and salts for easy and cheap holiday gifts! Take a look around and link up your projects for this week! I can’t wait to see what y’all share!
Rosemary and Mint Sugar Scrub by Living Chic on the Cheap
Monster Munch by A Worthy Read
Homemade Peppermint Bubbling Bath Salt by Coupons and Freebies Mom
Delicious Chocolate Mousse by Bunny’s Warm Oven
That’s it for this week! Now lets party!!
Now for this week’s link party! Here are the ‘rules’
- Please follow Domestic Superhero by email (subscribe on the right side), onFacebook,Twitter,Instagram, or Pinterest (or on all 4!). I will follow back as well if you leave me a note!
- Please place my ‘Sharing With’ button (from the grab a button section under the ‘about’ menu) somewhere on your blog- on a Link party page, the actual post, a sidebar-wherever! If you want me to add your button to my page, leave a note in the comments section.
- Link any project…DIY, recipes, crafts, tips, tricks….the more the merrier!
- Visit a few other links to check out what others are posting! Everyone loves comments so don’t be shy when you visit! This is a great way to connect with new bloggers and make some new friends! Show some love by commenting, pinning, or sharing on social media!
- Can’t wait to see everything this week!