Pink Ombre Pancakes are simple to make and such a pretty breakfast! Serve them for Valentine’s Day or any occasion!
Pink Ombre Pancakes
- 2 cups pancake mix (prepared according to package directions)
- pink gel food coloring
- maple syrup
- whipped cream
- conversation hearts (optional)
Prepare pancake mix according to package directions (or make homemade).
Using 3 small bowls, divide pancake mix into 3 bowls evenly.
In the first bowl, add a small drop of food coloring, in the second bowl, add a little more, and then a little more to the third bowl. Mix with fork to combine.
Preheat a griddle, and pour 1/3 cup of pancake mix onto the griddle; repeating for all shades. When pancakes are bubbling, carefully flip to the other side. Cook for 30 more seconds, remove.
Stack 2 of each shade on top of each other, then drizzle maple syrup on top and add whipped cream. Add conversation hearts if desired.
Looking for a time to serve these pancakes?! Here are some options:
- Valentines day is the perfect occasion!
- Girl’s birthday breakfast!
- Serve them at a breakfast birthday party!
- Cook them up for your sweetie on your anniversary!
Things you may need for this recipe:
Thanks for visiting!