So the other day I noticed I had a little ‘award’ nomination from the lovely lady over at Apartment Envy. How sweet of her to think of me and to want to know, “7 things about me”. As a part of the award I have to tell you 7 things about me, and then nominate 7 other bloggers…here goes.
2. I love dresses and have over 60 in my closet.
3. I get incredibly car sick if I am not driving.
4. I will eat anything and everything with buffalo sauce.
5. I much prefer swimming in a pool over the ocean, but prefer laying on the beach vs. poolside.
6. I have a rambunctious 21 month old toddler named Austin.
7. I was psyched to buy a house with a huge jacuzzi tub, but have yet to use it in the 5 months we have lived there 🙁
Now, I am going to pass on the nominations to these wonderful bloggers:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you (because you’re ever so polite).
- Tell everyone 7 things about yourself (because everyone is dying to know what makes you tick).
- Choose 7 other blogs (or however many you want because, let’s face it, bloggers make their own rules) you think deserve the award and post on their page that they’ve been nominated!
Thanks again to Apartment Envy for nominating me! So sweet!
Okay, onto other things…..I scored this totally cute dresser/nightstand/side table on craigslist for $30! I thought it had 6 drawers, but when I picked it up I found it only has 3! It doesn’t matter, I love it and can’t wait to refinish it….but I have to do the dresser turned console table first, so it may be a while until you can see the makeover on this little guy. Just a peek for now…
What would you do with it?!